Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

krystala

yesterday my foster parents and I went to Ginza for a yakiniku tabehodai (eat-all-you-can resto where you grill your own food). Daddy Roel paid for my lunch kasi araw ng sahod :)

this is the place...

 
kung mahilig ka sa mga inihaw at matakaw ka eh this is the place for you :) just add 200 yen for the unlimited drinks. meron na rin shang kasamang dessert. the tabehodai is good for one hour.

++++++

while walking along Ginza St. I saw this....


gusto ko ng ganitong christmas tree! i love the inside of the store. nahiya na lang ako magtake ng picture. everything's shining shimmering splendid! :)

++++++

and while inside the Donki shop e naagaw ng item na itey ang aking aten----shen!



cute na sana kaso mejo disturbing yung name niya. the item is a rug.

++++++

ambilis ng weekend! pasok na naman tom. OT week na naman. But i am not complaining :) I am tired but it means that I have work.

Oyasumi!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails