Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

I....

...have the cutestestest curtain holder in the whole wide world ^_^



....started planting again. Say hello to my lovely komatsuna (Japanese Mustard Spinach) seedlings ^_^ hindi pa tumutubo yung piman (bellpepper)



....cooked chicken cordon bleu for the first time. Another FAIL in the history of my cooking. The cheese went out. I had to re-fry some parts because it is still raw in the middle. The sauce has too much butter. Ano pa???? Nakaka-depress ha!


...finally have a bling-bling for my phone ^_^



...should stop worrying too much. It's making me panget and look old. I'll just cross the bridge when I get there.

Happy Monday ^_^

7 comments:

YOW said...

The curtain holder is sooo cute. Pakiramdam ko nga pagsubok lutuin ang chicken cordon bleu. Haha.

khantotantra said...

gusto ko yung bling bling ng cp kaso anlaki. ahihihih

sikoletlover said...

@Yow - Lagi akong inaalat sa pagluluto. Ewan ko ba.

@Khanto - maliit pa yan! :D

nyabach0i said...

hongkyot ng curtain holder!!! kaso wala akong curtains! nakablinds kami! tsktsk.

Anonymous said...

Zhuzyal naman,, pa-cordon-cordon bleu na lang ngayon ... Ahihihihihi ... :D

MiDniGHt DriVer said...

aha.. kaw na! najan na si basuraman diba?

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

Ikaw na ang may cutestestestestestestest na curtain holder. At saka yung bling bling ng phone mo OK din. Pero mas maganda yung sa akin. :-P Hehe...nakipagpaligsahan pa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails