Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Buttered Garlic Shrimp

Last week (Thursday night) I cooked buttered garlic shrimp for my beloved husband Basuraman even though I know that there is a big possibility that his allergy will be triggered. I can't/don't really cook but ever since I became an OFW I was forced to do so. Ayokong mamatay sa gutom hehe. I've been always referring to panlasangpinoy.com's recipes everytime I wanted to cook Filipino foods. So here's my version of Buttered Garlic Shrimp. A little bit different from panlasang pinoy's version. I didn't use lemon soda and parsley because I forgot to buy them. I just used what's available in the cabinet/fridge and added a twist in my reference recipe ^_^ (Sorry for the crappy photos of the procedure. I just used my camfon.)

For the Ingredients I used:

9pcs shrimps
1/2 cup butter
1 head garlic
tomato catsup
pepper and sugar
1 pc chili

Procedure:

1. Melt the butter in a pan.


2. Add the garlic. Be sure that the butter has melted and is hot enough to cook the garlic.


3. Put in the shrimp and let it cook. (I dunno why the picture is rotated differently compared to the original file.  The important thing is you can see the shrimps.)


4. Place a drizzle of catsup. I put a teaspoon of sugar in it for the sweet taste. Add pepper and chili.


The finished product ^_^ It's very easy to cook and won't take much of your time since shrimps cook easily.

I used Basurman's cam for this one ^_^
Hey I can cook ^_^  Bon Apetite!

P.S. Basuraman is fine. He immediately took his antihistamine medicine after having dinner because his fingertips were starting to be itchy.

3 comments:

khantotantra said...

sarap. gusto ko magluto nian.

Anonymous said...

Sayang. Dati nakakakain pa mey ng seafoods, kaso lang natrauma ako noong nagkaroon ako ng allergic reaction ...

Nabigyan mo ako ng idea sa susunod kong post ... :D

Don Garcia said...

waaaah! ano ba namn yan! ginutom mo ako sikoletlover! amf! hahahaha! anyways hehehe! I love shrimp but it kinda gives redness and itchiness pag napaparame :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails