Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

blog is bloggier the 4th time around

hello mike test hello....

good evening philippines...

konbanwa nippon...

++++++

the first quarter of year 2009 has been a roller coaster ride for me. amidst the global crisis an opportunity came which i grabbed. you know taking the risk just to get out of the friggin' company. something happened between me and my supervisor which really pushed me to resign. i was nervously waiting for something until everything went fast and now i am here. ganun kabilis O_O

God has a plan for me and i am surrendering everything to Him....

++++++

this time i won't wish or hope that i would be blogging on this site forever. the last time i wished for it boom! i am here in blogspot.

crazy world
crazy people
crazy me......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails