Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

panaginip

he would always say i love you to me....
anytime... anywhere...
i always find these cute mushy notes inserted between my books or wallet...
every now and then he would sms or email me with sweet nothings...
every time we're together he would always kiss me...
and hug me...
and kiss me again...
and hug me...
he wouldn't let me out of his sight....
he sometimes stares at me
while flashing an innocent smile....
out of nowhere he would say i love you
you know that feeling?...
that you're really wanted...
he was hugging me
when he kissed me in the cheek
and pinched my tiny nose...
he always surprises me
from a simple bracelet he made with the flowers that he saw on the road
to the most amazing piece of jewelry a girl would love to have

life is beautiful.

libre mangarap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails