Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT THEFT!

i can't believe it.

I CAN NOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK AND GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!

kung sino ka mang mandarambong ka hayop ka! sa dinamirami ng gusto mong biktimahin ako pa napili mo. if you just want to prove to the world that you're the best e sige IKAW NA ANG THE BEST! just fuckin' return my account!

i feel so low today. malapit nakong madepress. facebook is my way of communicating with my friends and family tapos all of a sudden some bastard out there hacked my account! hde ka na naawa sa OFW na katulad ko na umiikot lang ang mundo sa facebook after office hours and holidays!

gusto ko magalit but what can I do? I sent an email to gmail to recover my email. wish ko lang may magawa pa yun but i doubt.

i miss my facebook :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails