Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Paalam Gng. Marcelina Perez

i miss my lola...

after the diagnosis of the big C returning plus lots of complications we were expecting that anytime soon God  will take my Lola. Just a few minutes ago my mom sent me an SMS saying that my Lola is gone and they are on their way to Pangasinan. Nalungkot ako nung una. I thought I won't be crying until I just felt that I miss my Lola. At hanggang ngayon tears are still rolling down my cheeks. I was still a kid the last time there was a death in the family. that was when my Lolo (father side)died a year after my Lola died because of snake bite.

i miss her.

sabi ko sa kanya hintayin niya ako na makasal. hintayin rin niya yung apo sa tuhod niya sa aming magkakapatid. but i am happy that she's already with the Lord. No more pain....

Lord kayo napo ang bahala sa family ko lalo na kay Lolo. Thank you sa pagpapahiram niyo Samin kay Lola. Please tell her that I will miss her very much.

When the right time comes I will see you again Lola. I love you...


i love my lola

si marian and dingdong ng barangay balingueo pangsinan!






goodbye Lola... 'till we meet again...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails